|Duration:||1 Day Intensive|
|Hours:||10am to 2(approx)|
|Entry requirement:||Facial & Skincare|
|What to bring:||Model required|
Course Content :-
MDA is a safe, controlled system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing that rejuvenates the skin. It works as a gentle abrasive on the skin to remove dead skin cells layer by layer. The treatment is progressive meaning clients will continue to see results over the course of treatment.
Anyone can benefit from this treatment. It improves the overall appearance of the skin giving skin a healthy glow and youthful appearance. Microdermabrasion is also extremely effective at treating a number of skin problems. It can be used on the face and body making it a good treatment for acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salon Safety & Hygiene
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for microdermabrasion treatments with clients
- Preparation of work station
- Anatomy & Physiology – skin, muscles of the face, bones of the face, Blood / lymph
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict microdermabrasion treatments
- Skin disorders / diseases
- Demonstration of a Facial
- Be able to carry out a microdermabrasion facial
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
You will receive your manual by email please study it and answer your exam question before you come to the Academy. All related Anatomy and Physiology is covered in this manual so there is no need for previous experience. This is the highest short course accreditation you can have. All course work is done before you arrive. Should you have any questions, please phone the student line at anytime. This course is covered by the Associated Beauty Therapy’s (ABT) insurance policy. Insurance conditions and warranties may apply.
Book now with PayPal
In the comments section at the checkout please
tell us your chosen course date from the course dates Page, name, address, phone number & e-mail address.
|Or call us now 01292 738526|